KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
RIDING ON THE BEACH
St. Augustine beaches are perfect for cruising at LOW TIDE. There is plenty of beach to cruise and still keep the bikes on hard dry sand. You will want to keep out of the wet sand to prevent any problems or damages to the bikes.
- Saltwater and metal...NOT A GOOD MIX
- Keep'em dry
- Avoid the wet sand
- Quick clean after a beach ride goes a long way
-CLICK "TIDE CHART" & check tides during your stay-
Don't get burned on your first beach day!
Setting up our shade tents are easy to do. Just follow these simple steps.
- Lay the tent down like a blanket
- Have DRIFTERS logo face INTO THE WIND
- Pull all 4 corners out and fill sand bags full
- Pull corners until canvas is completely flat
- Extend poles and place round padded tips under canvas at each front facing corner
- Pitch your tent and adjust poles appropriately (pole placement will vary due to wind)
-See video for visual reference-
STEP BY STEP
Here are a few things to keep in mind for rental pickup.
- All times are approximate (call or text to inform when Items are ready for pickup if needing earlier pickup)
- Have rentals rinsed off
- Lock up rentals in agreed pickup area
- Please leave rentals in same condition they were received
Avoid any additional fees
Please avoid riding bikes in the wet sand, and have rental items rinsed off before pickup